Your room is situated in the former bake house where the bread for the bakery was baked. It has its own entrance through the garden.
The room 6 x 8 meters is on two sides surrounded by a stone walled garden with various tables and chairs to enjoy breakfast, a drink or dinner on a summer night. Three chickens roam around the garden providing you with eggs.
There is a large dinner table overlooking the garden and just outside your room there is a table with chairs to enjoy a meal on a hot summer day.
- Round double bed.
- A bathroom with toilet and shower, hairdryer
- A ‘snackbar’ with local beers, wines and snacks
- Two lounge seats just outside your room in the garden
- Possibility to join us for dinner or have a meal served in your room
- Dogs are allowed after consultation
- Own entrance
- Fridge in the room
- Coffee & Tea as you like
- Possibility to use the kitchen
- Extra bed and baby bed can be provided
©Photographs Rob Kater & Anneke de Bundel